Common Ground is not your ordinary natural foods store so it stands to reason that we’re not looking for ordinary team members. We’re looking for hard workers who are passionate about local and organic food. We're looking for team members, who are great with people and who care about the C-U community. (see current openings)
And the Co-op is no ordinary employer! Below are just some of the unique benefits of working at Common Ground:
- Extra training and development opportunities for employees who show ability and passion for their work.
- Opportunity: Common Ground works with many local businesses, farms, organizations to further strengthen the local economy.
- 20% store discounts.
- Flexible schedules.
- Matching IRA contributions for all employees.
- Dental, vision, and life insurance for all employees working over 17 hours/week.
- For full time employees (defined as 35 hours or more worked per week) the co-op also offers health benefits, long-term disability, and paid time off.
- Fun: No, really. We know a lot of companies say they are fun to work for, but Common Ground is the real deal. We invite you to ask any of our staff next time you stop in!
- Work you can believe in: Common Ground brings healthy food to the community, supports and promotes local farms, and constantly challenges itself and its customers to be good environmental stewards.
If you are interested in making a difference in the community, apply online today.